8 Ways to Spark a Chat With a Dementia Patient

Did you know that spoken words only account for 7 percent of communication? The remaining 93 percent of communication is conveyed through body language, vocal tone and pitch. Communication style becomes especially important when someone in your life is living with dementia. (read more: http://alzlive.com/elder-care/behaviors/8-ways-to-spark-a-chat-with-a-dementia-patient/)